Bitfury Tardis specifications
Release: November 2018
Size: 264 x 483 x 591mm
Chip boards: 8
Chip name: Bitfury Clarke
Chip size: 14nm
Chip count: 1024
Noise level: 80db
Voltage: 200–277 VAC, 45–66 Hz
Rack format: 6U
Interface: Ethernet 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3u
Temperature: -20 – 40 °C
Humidity: 5 – 95 %
Alternatively you can check for Bitfury Tardis specs on ASICminervalue.com
My Miner Shop Service
- PSU Included & Free Shipping.
- Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 3-5 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express.
Important before ordering Bitfury Tardis
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners guide from our homepage.
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.
Methods of payment: Bank Transfer, and Cryptocurrency, to see all the payment methods please visit: Payment Methods.
Delivery methods for Bitfury Tardis
- Delivery worldwide by DHL.
- Delivery with signature required.
- My Miner Shop team will be happy to assist you with the handling of your equipment by customer support.
- All our support resources are available to our email
- My Miner Shop is a shop of enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies with a team that has been mining for nearly 4 years. We offer you the best ASIC Miners currently on the market.
- We offer support in the use of your equipment.
Samantha Ross Gutierrez –
The unit works as expected, it runs close to ideal temperatures and within specs for expected performance. Have bought several from Miner Shop with no problems. Been running 2 months so far.
John Carter –
wow! great support and good prices. the whole process was so great. i received the miner the quickly then i expected.
I’ll be returning for more, the device works great. thank you so much myminershop