Innosilicon A10 ETHMaster 432Mh specifications
Model: A10 ETHMaster (432Mh)
Also known as: A10 ETHKing
Release: September 2018
Size: 125 x 155 x 360mm
Chip name: GPU/ASIC
Noise level: 75db
Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
Humidity: 5 – 95 %
Alternatively, you can check for Innosilicon A10 ETHMaster 432Mh specs on ASICminervalue.com
My Miner Shop Service
- PSU Included & Free Shipping.
- Support 24/7.
- Order processed within 3-5 working days maximum after confirmation of payment.
- Delivered worldwide via DHL Express.
Important before ordering
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners guide from our homepage.
- The price of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior.
- Please never forget that regardless of the current performance of miners, mining remains a risky activity.
Methods of payment: Bank Transfer, and Cryptocurrency, to see all the payment methods please visit: Payment Methods.
- Delivery worldwide by DHL.
- Delivery with signature required.
- My Miner Shop team will be happy to assist you with the handling of your equipment by customer support.
- All our support resources are available to our email
- My Miner Shop is a shop of enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies with a team that has been mining for nearly 4 years. We offer you the best ASIC Miners currently on the market.
- We offer support in the use of your equipment.
Stephen Travis –
I now own 4 of these machines and have had 0 issues other than catching certain pools skimming money from me. These miners are rock solid and you can see from my numbers that I average right at 200KSol/s over 24 hour period. Current real time hash rates have pushed upwards of 225KSol/s.
Some folks are concerned about the noise. Don’t be! The fans run around 25% stock and are quiet. In fact, my large fan I have blowing on all 4 machines is louder than the miners combined. I have my miners sitting in my unfinished basement with no AC and the temps never get over 65 degrees Celsius. I will warn you that these machines still have a bug where the logs fill up and the machine reboots on their own. This happens to me every 72-96 hours. Hope this helps anyone who is on the fence.