The Linxdot Helium Hotspot provides wireless network coverage for Internet of Things (IoT) devices using Helium Long-Fi. Plug the hub to an ethernet connection and it becomes part of the Helium network, the world’s largest wireless network.
- Easy to setup and manage with a simple to use smartphone app.
- Low power – uses as little electricity as a light bulb (12W).
- Web-based diagnostics and management.
- Linxdot Helium Hotspot
- 3dBi LoRa antenna
- Helium hotspot onboarding fee included
- First location assert fee included
- Power adapter (UK, EU, US)
|Design||ABS plastic enclosure
Dimensions: 185 x 185 x 43 mm
Weight: 293 grams
RP-SMA female on hotspot body
|Setup||Complete setup in minutes using
iOS and Android mobile apps
|SoC Platform||Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
Quad Core CPU @ 1.5Ghz
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi
Semtech SX1302 LoRa concentrator
|Antenna||3dBi LoRa antenna
27dBm Tx power
RP-SMA male connector
|Radio Frequencies||868 MHz (EU868)
915 MHz (US915, AU915, AS923-1/2/3)
|Power||Universal power supply (EU, UK, US, AU)
Low power use – 12W at peak
Ken Marvel –
wow! this works great. I’ll be ordering another one next pay day
Tony Huffman –
I doubted you guys but you’ll prove me wrong. the delivery was amazing. order arrived earlier than expected. many thnx